Re: g77-3.3: dies on elara buildd compiling cernlib

[Philip Blundell]
> Sounds like it's running out of memory.  Elara has only 64MB RAM,
> and about 140MB of swap; I think all three of the other autobuilders
> have 128MB ram and more swap space.
>
> I'll add cernlib to no-auto-build on elara and requeue it on one of
> the other machines.  I'm closing this bug, since I don't think g77
> is at fault.

I guess it is a matter of opinion, but I believe g77 is at fault not
giving a sensible error message.  "Internal Compiler Error" instead of
"Out of memory" is a bug.

But I am not going to do anything to fix it, so if you want to keep
the bug closed, I am not going to argue any more. :)