Re: need help building inventor

hi,

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 06:05:01PM -0400, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> In order to to debug this problem, I need either an ARM user
> with a lot of patience, or need access to an ARM machine
> with all the build-deps installed.

are you a DD yet? if so just generally mail
debian-admin@lists.debian.org your request for installation. they
will handle it (like me for debussy). if you are not a DD yet,
I'ld like to know if you are in the NM-queue or some such.

> Is there a mechanism available that allows me to install the
> requisite packages into the sid changeroot myself?

there is, as on any other developer accessible machine, dchroot
with chroots for woody and sid.

so long
Othmar