request rebuild of cernlib 2003.08.21-3 on rameau

Hi,

This request is directed to the arm buildd admins.  If this list isn't
the right place to get in touch with them, please let me know.

I notice that the build of cernlib 2003.08.21-2 succeeded on rameau, but
the build of -3 failed on elara, with the compiler apparently ICEing on
sszibf.F.  This seems a bit odd since nothing changed in that file between
versions -2 and -3 of cernlib.  Could I ask the buildd admin at rameau to
try building -3 again, since the compiler ICE looks like it might be
machine-specific?  In the meantime I'll lower the default optimization
level for arm in the next release.

thank you,

--
Kevin McCarty                Physics Department
kmccarty@princeton.edu       Princeton University