Re: ARM for a fanless Debian X terminal

Em Mon, 07 Jul 2003 08:56:46 +0100, Peter Naulls escreveu:

> In message <[🔎] pan.2003.07.06.23.26.50.724232@terra.com.br>
>           Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra <lgcdutra@terra.com.br> wrote:
>
> I have created a page: http://www.chocky.org/linux/
>
> Although all of these products do have fans, it's either only in the
> PSU, or perhaps on the graphics card, and far from being a strict
> requirement.

	As I understood it, the NetWinder OfficeServer 2100 is the
sweetest machine... the others are too bulky (Iyonix) or simply
leftover stock (RiscPC, older NetWinders).

	I will check the possibility of using the OfficeServer as X
terminals and servers, and perhaps the Iyonix as a server.  Obviously
the server usage depends on being able to get a good connection to a
RAID subsystem, be it with PCI on the Iyonix or Ethernet on the
OfficeServer.

	If anyone else knows of something more adequate, please tell
me!

--
 _
/ \  Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra     +41 (21) 648 11 34