Re: [general] Netwinder crashes during large data transfers

On Sat, 2003-06-07 at 12:50, Peter Naulls wrote:
> The NetWinder has no real abilities for expansion, so PCMCIA is
> unlikely unless you went to a desktop machine of some type.

Netwinder does have a replaceable daughtercard, so in theory it would be
possible to trade the Tulip ethernet for PCMCIA, USB or whatever.  But,
I suspect it'd be prohibitively expensive to develop a new card like
that unless you could find a lot of people who wanted to buy one.

p.