Re: #215067 mozilla FTBFS
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Adam C Powell IV <email@example.com>, Mark Howard <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Debian ARM <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: #215067 mozilla FTBFS
- From: Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 01:25:48 +0000
- Message-id: <20031108012548.GA22040@riva.ucam.org>
- In-reply-to: <1067055280.26950.3.camel@doorstop>
- References: <20031014125152.GA2233@tildemh.com> <1066225328.2128.15.camel@navier> <1066698401.12542.130.camel@doorstop> <1066703091.12542.141.camel@doorstop> <1066749328.12542.302.camel@doorstop> <1066912858.23086.16.camel@doorstop> <email@example.com> <1066958019.25280.55.camel@doorstop> <1067055280.26950.3.camel@doorstop>
On Sat, Oct 25, 2003 at 12:14:40AM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-10-23 at 21:13, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> > tags 215067 patch
> > thanks
> > I've patchified this in a form which can be stuck into debian/patches
> > (attached), and is building now, will report back on the (likely built,
> > hopefully working) package in ~24 hours.
> Okay, so 1.5-2 with the patch builds, and sort of installs. But
> regxpcom and regchrome are still segfaulting, and the segfaults are
> being ignored.
> I guess galeon and epiphany will build, but likely not work. Well,
> another challenge for another day; in the meantime, this particular bug
> can be closed, and 212569 remains open regarding regxpcom.
We need to get a modern version of mozilla into testing soon; this seems
to be the last problem getting in its way. Could this patch please be
If an NMU would help, say the word. I'm preparing a build now in case it
turns out to be useful.
Colin Watson [firstname.lastname@example.org]