Re: dietlibc build failure

> Hi, the latest upload of the dietlibc package fails to build on
> the arm autobuilder[0].  I suppose it's a toolchain problem,
> the previous version, just a few hours before, built fine[1],
> and there are no changes to the arm port between these two
> versions.

It failed again here:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=dietlibc&ver=0.23-1&arch=arm&stamp=1063449359&file=log&as=raw

arm/clone.S: Assembler messages:
arm/clone.S:20: Error: bad instruction `syscall'
arm/clone.S:25: Error: bad instruction `syscall'

Looks like a binutils problem to me... for both these lines, the comment on the proceeding line happens to end with the word 'syscall'