Netwinder ARM Mozilla 1.3a

I have recently built from a source mozilla-1.3a, and it works on Netwinder Woody. Unlike 1.0 and 1.2 which was unable to display any font (nor accept a kbd input) this one is useable. OTOH it might be that this time I have built with -O instead of -O2....

Here is my .moz_config:
ac_add_options --enable-crypto
ac_add_options --disable-tests
ac_add_options --disable-debug
ac_add_options --enable-mailnews
ac_add_options --enable-composer
ac_add_options --enable-optimize="-fsigned-char -O"
ac_add_options --enable-ldap
ac_add_options --enable-plaintext-editor-only
ac_add_options --disable-logging
ac_add_options --disable-accessibility
ac_add_options --disable-jsd
ac_add_options --disable-xprint
ac_add_options --disable-bidi
ac_add_options --enable-strip
ac_add_options --disable-dtd-debug
ac_add_options --prefix=/usr
ac_add_options --disable-freetype2

From my preliminary testing - it behaves like Mozilla 1.0 RPMs I have built on Rebel 3.1/3.9 builds: works, but will crash on https pages, will crash in form manager, will crash/busy-idle in composing a mail message, will crash/busy-idle in composer. And menu font is too big.

But it is still 90% useable.

The working .deb file I have uploaded to netwinder.org

ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/users/w/woody/mozilla_1.3a-1_arm.deb

WARNING: This is just a rough .deb package of binaries (so can be easily installed/removed), not a proper Debian way of packaging Mozilla...

Greetings, Woody
woody@netwinder.org