glibc build failure on arm

Looking at the build log for glibc:

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=glibc&ver=2.3.1-7&arch=arm&stamp=1040618087&file=log&as=raw

The arm build is failing because it's picking up the sparc kernel
headers instead of the arm ones.  We have a build-conflicts, but it
seems to be picking those up first, and then ignoring it when choosing
which one to install.

I have tested that glibc-2.3.1-6 built fine on debussy (and the
resulting glibc ran boa, bash, ssh, and the usual set of tools needed
for installing and uninstalling packages on another test box).  2.3.1-7
is essentially the same source, so should also compile.  I'm not sure
why this failure only shows up on the arm buildd.

If there's anything I can help with, please let me know.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey