Is there a web browser which actually works???

Subject says it all...

I installed several browsers under Debian 3.0/arm, but I'm not at all
satisfied yet.

Galeon and Mozilla for example are still not usable on my system: missing
fonts in the menues and especially in the toolbar, and even the boxes for
enterimg text (e.g. search window on ebay) are missing (only 1 pixel width).

Has anyone out there had more success with this topic? If yes, can you
share your 'secrets' with me how to get it working   :-))

Stefan

Stefan Wuerthner      web  http://homepages.uni-tuebingen.de/stefan.wuerthner