Re: Menuconfig broken with Kernel 2.4.19 ??

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 01:42:35PM -0400, B. Douglas Hilton wrote:
> Has anybody gotten either XConfig or Menuconfig
> to work with Kernel 2.4.19 and a Netwinder? I did
> copy the footbridge def-config to arch/arm/defconfig.

No problems here, then again not sure which kernel sources you are
using.  Can you post a few line of context around scripts/Menuconfig?
Judging by the error message, it looks like you have one very long
line, that might be the problem.  Maybe the script got munged somehow?

--Ralph

--
Ralph Siemsen
www.netwinder.org