Please requeue muse 0.5.2-1.2 (but not on elara).

Moi!

I've recently NMUd muse to get rid of most of its build failures.  But
it seems I've missed one: Looking at the build logs, muse consistently
fails to configure on elara, while it configured fine on rameau and
medusa.  I suspect there's another binary called 'uic' on elara that
happens to be in the buildd's PATH, but that's merely a wild guess.

It seems that aj has forced muse into testing despite the arm build
failure, so we now have a rather unfortunate=20

kobras@auric:~$ madison muse | grep testing
      muse |  0.5.2-1.1 |       testing | arm
      muse |  0.5.2-1.2 |       testing | source, alpha, i386, ia64, mips,
                                          mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc

With woody getting close, I'd appreciate it if someone simply requeued muse
on either medusa or rameau, so we get consistent versions across all
archs.

Thanks,

Daniel.