Re: Install from harddisk on netwinder OS

--On Dienstag, 16. April 2002 10:16 -0400 Rod Stewart <stewart@lab43.org> wrote:

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Marcel Hicking wrote:

What happens: After setenv'ing to boot from /dev/hda3 it boots
Debian - and asks me to insert the install floppy disk...

Guess I got the wrong image. But where would I find the correct one?
Or am I missled here completely? It looked quite nice this way...

It might be easier to simply use the Woody install image, all you have to
do is tftpboot it, and proceed.

What would I need? A RARP server? BOOTP? DHCP?
I just hoped I could go without having to learn
all about network booting. Sigh.

Thx, Marcel