Re: Need help with uml-utilities

On Fri, 2002-04-05 at 04:05, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=uml-utilities&ver=20020320-2&arch=arm&stamp=1017873267&file=log&as=raw
>
> uml-utilities has built successfully everywhere except ARM; the problem
> seems to be old or lacking kernel headers.  Is there any way to get it built
> with different kernel headers, or do I have to exclude ARM?

There are no newer kernel headers packaged for ARM at this time.  Your
best bet would be to ship an appropriate version of if_tun.h (or
whatever the offending one is) as part of the uml-utilities source.

Alternatively, if you are just concerned about getting 20020320-2 into
testing, you could file against ftp.debian.org requesting removal of the
old 20020125-1 arm binary.

p.