Re: atlas, lapack on arm

hi,

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 11:42:42PM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> Rameau is running potato, so I think you are SOL in that respect.
> If you send me your ssh key I will create you an account on one of the
> armlinux.org machines that runs unstable.  Or you could wait for Othmar
> to get debussy back on line, but that might take a while.

yeah, i know, i am hoping to get ftp.at.debian.org fixed, then
debussy *sigh*.

anyway, here what comes when using g77 from gcc-3.0:

g77  -funroll-all-loops  -ff90 -O3 -c dsbev.f
dsbev.f: In subroutine `dsbev':
dsbev.f:202: Internal compiler error in print_rtl_and_abort, at
flow.c:6458
Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[2]: *** [dsbev.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/othmar/lapack/lapack-3.0.20000531a/src'

line 201-206 are:

     201 *
     202       RETURN
     203 *
     204 *     End of DSBEV
     205 *
     206       END

not quite in context, but it fails at the RETURN, whatever that
means in fortran, probably just the same as in C :).
am i right that flow.c is a sourcefile of the gcc?

so long
Othmar