Re: All is not well in gnomeville/arm

On Mon, 2002-02-04 at 12:46, Jules Bean wrote:
> Hmm.  If things don't improve, it might be friendly to ask ajt to
> exclude arm from the testing scripts; otherwise lots of things will be
> kept out of testing.

I'm hoping this will only be a temporary setback.  As a temporary
measure I've restarted the daemon on medusa, but this is rather a slow
unit and probably won't be able to keep up with the workload.  If all
else fails I have at least one more ARM machine here in Cambridge that I
could press into service.

p.