Please enable /proc for autobuilders on elara and build mysql!

Hello

I made a special Woody-3.0r1 version of my MySQL package but it failed
to compile on arm (elara.debian.org) because /proc was not mounted in
the build chroot and ./configure checks how to call "ps".
To not annoy Joey with another upload I would kindly ask you to mount
/proc like on all other autobuilders and schedule
	mysql-dfsg_3.23.51-4_arm
again. It's /proc for sure, as I had this on other archs, too.
The last buildd log can be found here:
	http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=mysql-dfsg&ver=3.23.51-4&arch=arm&stamp=1027550297&file=log&as=raw

thanks,

-christian-