ASSAMBLER

Hi, I am a student of telecommunications. My project
has one ARM7TDMI and I have to deal a few programs
with language assambler.

I don?t understand the following instructions:
¿Which is the address where it goes??
0x10000000+??????

/*since the system boots without knowing the size of
*the ROM the code is mirrored on every page... so
*we'll jump to a page way up where we're moving the
PROM to */

#define NETARM_MMAP_CS0_BASE (0x10000000) /* Flash */

 ldr pc, =(_jump_to_high + NETARM_MMAP_CS0_BASE)

_jump_to_high:

	mov	r0, #'C'
	bl	_printch

THANKS A LOT.