Re: tth_3.13-1_arm.deb request for build and upload

hi,

On Mon, Nov 04, 2002 at 11:39:37AM +1100, Ian Maclaine-cross wrote:
> Dear arm porters,
> 	Package tth has not been built and uploaded on an arm for
> many months.  Please would someone build
> 	tth_3.13-1_arm.deb
> from the latest sources and upload it.

i have requeued it for the buildds.

please note, because your package is non-free it won't be
automatically built, so you have to pester people/compile it
yourself. I don't know the preferences of the other buildd
housekeepers, I don't mind. MMV :)

so long
Othmar