Re: Rameau building unstable?

On Sunday 22 Sep 2002 7:14 pm, Othmar Pasteka wrote:

> the build daemons have chroots for building packages.
> oldstable/stable/unstable. maybe even testing, i am not sure, but
> i doubt it.

I have a package that fails to build on rameau buildd but builds fine on
debussy. I suspected a glibc issue.

The package is libsigsegv, and the log is here:

Is there any way for me to get, for example, the config.log from this machine?
The machines seem largely identical, but the configure tests run differently
on each.