Re: 2 package(s) to rebuild on arm/stable

On Mon 01 Jul, Martin Schulze wrote:
> These packages have to be rebuilt for stable on arm in order to let
> the packages go into 2.2r7.

OK. I think phils normally does this stuff but he's away and I'm not quite
sure what the normal proceedure is. I've built the packages on
rameau.debian.org as that's a potato box.

And it's gone OK but I didn't get asked to sign the files when I did
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot so the .changes files are unsigned. Is that any
use or do I need to do something specific to sign the changes file during the
build? (difficult as rameau isn't a machine with my keys on)

Does just copying the build files to my i386 box here and signing the
.changes and .dsc files produce the right result? (I normally leave all this
stuff to debhelper :-) Thinking about it I presume it does - but somebody
confirm before I do it.

> Please find URLs to source packages attached below for convenience.
> When uploading, please take care of the distribution, which should
> contain 'stable' and nothing else.

> For further explanation please check the detailed report at
> <http://master.debian.org/~joey/2.2r7/>.

> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/source/graphics/photopc_3.02-2.dsc
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/source/graphics/photopc_3.02.orig.tar.g
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/potato/main/source/graphics/photopc_3.02-2.diff.gz