Re: Perl IPC::Open3 bug, affects apt-get, compiler issue?

* mallum <breakfast@10.am> [020614 07:13]:
> I too have this exact same problem on a CATS machine running debian
> unstable ( kernel 2.4.18-rmk6 ).
>
> Is the only fix to link to debug-perl ?
>
>   -- Matthew

Hi,

Well, I finally got around to verifying that this is caused by the Fast
Floating Point Emulator. So the real solution is to use the Netwinder
Floating Point Emulator. Symlinking perl to debug-perl seems to be a
work around with the Fast Floating Point Emulator.

In any case, it's weird how the FastFPE works with debug-perl and not
with perl...

Tony