arm autobuilder broken?

  I've uploaded several packages in the last few days, and all of them
failed to build on arm due to exim not being configured.  None
build-depend on exim, and it appears from the logs (eg,
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?&pkg=aptitude&ver=0.2.10-1&arch=arm&file=log)
that exim is already installed (but not configured) when the build starts.

  I think the arm autobuilder is broken, in short.  Could someone look
into it?

   Thanks,
  Daniel

|                If we do not change our direction                            |
|                we are likely to end up where we are headed.                 |