Re: ltrace on arm, m68k and s390

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 05:20:46PM +0100, Juan Cespedes wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 04:13:04PM +0000, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> Could you send me your /bin/true and the output of "ltrace -i /bin/true"?

I'll send them direct.

> BTW: do any of you know if ltrace has ever worked in arm?

I'd never tried ltrace until today, so I'm not aware if it ever worked.

> Oh, and do you know if I could get an account on any arm?  Apparently
> both debussy and rameau are down...

An account on my machine isn't exactly practical because it's on the wrong
end of a dial up link that is usually down. (I can solve the full disks given
a bit of time, but I never usually need to so don't).

I don't know of any that are located on permanent connections.

Nicholas Clark
--
Even better than the real thing:	http://nms-cgi.sourceforge.net/