Re: Missing symbols in LAPACK/PETSc

Othmar Pasteka wrote:

hi,

On Thu, Jan 17, 2002 at 11:28:50AM -0500, Adam C Powell IV wrote:

I'm trying to build illuminator, which is based on PETSc, which in turn uses BLAS and LAPACK. But when I go to link a binary executable against these libs, I get:

/usr/lib/liblapack.so: undefined reference to `LC13'

someone else had also something like that with libblas containing
an undefined reference to LCX ... so is libpetsc made from
fortran sources?

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I'll look in the archives. (Yes, libpetsc does have fortran sources.)

Thanks,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>