Re: What's the status on Xfree86 4.1.0?

[Please preserve followups to debian-x]

On Thu, Aug 30, 2001 at 02:10:02PM -0400, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Sounds good?

Sounds great!  Thanks for doing this!

> Unfortunately, it didn't work.  Log at:
> http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/debs/XFree86.0.log

I was pretty sure that the module loader would be broken.  I need an arm
hacker to go through the arm-specific patches in debian/held-patches an
re-merge them with 4.1.0.

Also, I'll turn on loader debugging for ARM (patch #999); it's already
enabled for m68k since the loader doesn't work there, either.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      When dogma enters the brain, all
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      intellectual activity ceases.