Re: Bug #107311 (xdm: crashes on arm and ia64 architectures on remote XDMCP connection)

On Fri, 24 Aug 2001, Philip Blundell wrote:

> I certainly used to be able to run gdm successfully on my netwinder under
> potato, though I haven't tried it recently.  Is this a new bug, or has it
> always been there for you?

 It was new about 20-odd days ago (when I reported the bug).  I certainly
think I have been able to use xdm for a remote session on this arm system
in the past, but usually I log in at the console (since it's a RiscPC), so
it could've been a long time in the past.

--
Jonathan Amery.      Now there's a light at the end of the tunnel,
   #####                Someone's lit a campfire in my cave.