Need maintainer for 'nwutil'

I have some bad news about my ability to fix the bug in 'nwutil', and
continue my (however modest) involvement in the arm port in the
future.

My netwinder "blew up" last week.  That is, I came home one day, and
it had not only destroyed the power supply (the one that converts to
12V DC), but also there was a short circuit inside it.  Although I had
it on a UPS w/surge protection, I suspect the fact that there were
power glitches the same day in our house.

I lost about one months' worth of e-mails, recent documents, etc.  (I
had it all on the netwinder, and that was my most recent backup).
More importantly, it means that someone will need to take over
'nwutil'.  Unfortunately, it blew before I was able to submit a bug
fix, relating to what's included in the package and what's not.

I will go ahead and orphan the package now, please let me know if
anyone is interested.

-tor

--
Får i ulveklær