Virtual memory exhausted while autobuilding a package...

Hi *,

  Looking at the ftp-master excuses I noted another failed build of the pike
package on arm. This time the problem is because the virtual memory was
exhausted during the peep.c file which is a very memory intensive spot in
pike compilation. I'd like to ask someone who is in the power to do so, to
reschedule the compile of the package (pike7.2).

TIA,

marek

p.s. please Cc: me in your responses as I'm not subscribed to this list.
Thanks.

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 A pansy who lived in Khartoum Took a lesbian up to his room.  They argued
 all night  Over who had the right To do what, with which, and to whom.