Upgrading kernel on my NetWinder

Hey,

I want to upgrade the kernel on my NetWinder, but since I am kinda
new to ARM's and NetWinders especially i'd like to hear from you guys
what I should do exactly to make things work.

Right now my NetWinder runs sid and almost everything I do fails with
weird errors like getsemopt() calls or cpp0 killed by signal 11.
And I think it's because the poor thing runs

Linux Zen 2.2.15 #1 Sun Jun 4 05:35:28 PDT 2000 armv4l unknown

Could someone please advise me?

In the list archives of this month I saw something about upgrading
the NeTTRom, I don't know really what version my ARM is running,
and if I need to update it...

Regards,
Sander.