ARM autobuilder and pike7 compile

Hi *,

  I have a mysterious situation with the pike7 package(s) and the arm
autobuilder. Update excuses marked the build as failed and, indeed, looking
at the log
(http://buildd.armlinux.org/~buildd/build.php?pkg=pike7&ver=7.0.345-2&arch=arm)
this is true. However, the thing that issues the "illegal instruction" (see
at the very end of the log) is _most probably_ make(1) itself. I have been
given an account on a Sid arm machine where I successfully compiled and
built pike without changing anything in the sources or the Debian packaging
stuff. My question is - how do I deal with this situation now that it seems
clear that it's not the package's fault, but rather something on the machine
building it? When will the autobuild be retried? Can the rebuild be forced
in some way? It might've been a temporary problem on the machine since never
before any pike7 package (including the previous release 7.0.345-1) failed
to build there. I would like to sort this problem out before the package
freeze begins hoping that pike7 will make it into the next Debian release,
but it seems that at this moment I am out of options. I would really
appreciate any help from the arm folks :))

regards,
marek

p.s. please Cc: me in your replies as I'm not subscribed to debian-arm,
thanks :)

--
Visit: http://caudium.net - the Caudium WebServer

/* A completely unrelated fortune */
 It is the business of little minds to shrink.   -- Carl Sandburg