Re: mpg123 for arm..

> Is there a mp3 player for arm based system.
> I searched debian site ( @ ../binary-arm/..) I'm unable to find.
> Can somebody tell me where can I look for it and what lib files
> do I need.

I don't think there is (or could be) an easy port of mpg123 to ARM due to the ARM's lack of floating point hardware.

However, there is another option:

http://www.mars.org/home/rob/proj/mpeg/

which currently contains an optimised fixed point MPEG audio decoder library and a simple console based front end application (Also included is an mpg123 compatible front end, although this is somewhat less well proven).

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html