Re: failing armagetron builds

>  [...]
>  dh_installmanpages -parmagetron-server armagetron-server.6
>  dh_installchangelogs doc/changelog.html
>  Your terminal lacks the ability to clear the screen or position the cursor.
>  dh_installchangelogs: command returned error code
>  make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1

This is caused by dh_installchangelogs calling `lynx -dump', presumably to
convert the HTML to plain text.  A selection of other packages are similarly
afflicted.  I don't know why it's just suddenly come to the fore - even on my
i386 potato machine, this fails:

$ TERM=dumb lynx -dump http://www.debian.org/
Your terminal lacks the ability to clear the screen or position the cursor.

I don't actually believe that `-dump' requires anything much of the terminal,
so this seems like a bug in lynx.  By way of a workaround, I've hacked
dh_installchangelogs on Europa to claim it has a vt100 terminal.  If anybody
is at a loose end it might be worth filing a bug report for lynx.

p.