new boot-floppies (riscpc / lart) for testing

I've built some test images from the current CVS tree and put them in
ftp://ftp.armlinux.org/debian/dists/woody/disks-arm/3.0.19-test/

The RiscPC images should be getting fairly solid now, though there are no
doubt some issues remaining.  File bugs on boot-floppies if you discover
any problems.

The LART disks are a first rough cut.  I'd be particularly interested to hear
feedback on what needs to be done to make them usable.  I don't have any
hardware to test these myself.

p.