Re: What's the status on Xfree86 4.1.0?

On Wed, Oct 31, 2001 at 11:21:52AM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> I think this patch is roughly what's needed to fix the ARM cache coherency
> problem.
>
> Branden, could you also turn loader debugging off again for arm in the next
> package version?

I have applied your patch, and turned off loader debugging in -9pre10v4.

Source and binaries for i386 are current at the X Strike Force
repository (see my .sig).  If someone can roll up arm binaries I'll be
happy to put them up at the XSF.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     I had thought very carefully about
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     comitting hara-kiri over this, but