Re: arm woody boot-floppies

In article <20011003100534.K11918@aoaioxxysz.net> you write:
>On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 09:41:40AM +0100, Philip Blundell wrote:
>> >Are these built files of any use to anyone?
>>
>> Dunno.  Can you use them to install a system? :-)
>>
>> It would be useful for you to try at least running up the first stage
>> installer to check that it boots and some of the menus work.
>
>I'll check this when I have the time, which may or may not be later
>this week. Good idea, though...

 If you want to send me the RiscPC stuff I'll be happy to test it - I
think I may even have a spare partition to try an install onto...

 Jonathan.

 (If you're going to mail it please use the address jdamery at ysolde
dot ucam dot org which has no faschist spam protection to cause
potential problems :))