installing on RiscPC

I get the feeling this is still a bit of a black art.  Looking at the
boot-floppies documentation, it's no surprise: there seems to be no RiscPC
specific information at all.

Would anybody who's been through this process care to work on adding suitable
stuff to the manual?  I suspect the amount of information required is actually
quite small.  We probably ought to bundle some kind of boot loader on the
Debian CD images too; what's the loader of choice these days? (LinLoader would
be my guess, but what do I know?)

Thanks

p.