From: Philip Blundell [mailto:philb@gnu.org]
Sent: 23 August 2001 22:48
To: David Joy
Cc: debian-arm@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: dpkg hangs with large debs

>Processor	: Intel StrongARM-110 rev 2 (v41)
>Hardware	: Acorn RiscPC

That's one of the old 200MHz revision K chips, isn't it?  If so, that
probably
explains the trouble you are having.  Those parts aren't capable of running
Unix reliably: you will need to upgrade to a rev S (or later) device, or
downgrade to an ARM610/ARM710.

The processor revision will be printed on top of the chip, if you want to
open up the computer and check.

p.