Re: howto install debian on netwinder?

>What is the easiest way to install debian (I assume 2.2r3 is the way to go)
>on the netwinder?  I spent a couple hours digging and at this point it looks
>like it might be a couple day project to figure out the gaps between the
>debian and netwinder documentation.  Can someone point me to documentation
>or suggest a method?

You want the tftpboot-netwinder.img and install.en.txt from
ftp.armlinux.org:/debian/boot-floppies/experimental and the rest of the files
from ftp.debian.org:/dists/potato-proposed-updates/disks-arm/current.

Make sure you have upgraded to a recent NeTTrom.  Per the documentation, you
need at least 2.2.1.  You can get this from ftp.netwinder.org somewhere.

If you run into trouble, ask on this list.

p.