dpkg-cross arm update

I just discovered dpkg-cross - a really handy tool for installing includes
files and libs for cross-compilation purposes.

However it doesn't have a cross-config.arm file. The i386 one looks like
this, for example:

# i386 specific configure variables
#
# If you have additions to this file, please tell <roman@debian.org>
# so they can be included in the package.
#
ac_cv_c_bigendian=no
ac_cv_c_char_unsigned=no
ac_cv_sizeof_long_long=8
ac_cv_sizeof_unsigned_long_long=8
ac_cv_sizeof_long=4
ac_cv_sizeof_unsigned_long=4
ac_cv_sizeof_int=4
ac_cv_sizeof_unsigned_int=4
ac_cv_sizeof_short=2
ac_cv_sizeof_unsigned_short=2
ac_cv_sizeof_short=2
ac_cv_sizeof_unsigned_short=2
ac_cv_sizeof_float=4
ac_cv_sizeof_double=8
ac_cv_sizeof_long_double=12

The package seems to work fine without these files (as it just copies
includes and libs out of a deb into an arm-cross deb, then installs them to
your specified includedir and libdir for arm-linux-gcc (or whatever) to use,
but I assume they get used if building from a source package.

So, we ought to add an arm one (I checked the woody package too and it's not
in there either).

For someone familiar with this (phil :-) it shold be the work of a moment - I
just failed to find a definitive refence (there must be one in gcc somewhere)
so I'm just posting this for someone suitably expert to do, as I'm in
last-day panic mode....

BTW I'm away from 11June to 2nd July (caving expedition to darkest china),
then at Linux Expo in London on the Debian stand (being the 'arm corner') 4th
and 5th, just in case anyone cares. This is my excuse for failing to
volunteer to do some work on fixing gmon_start afflicted packages.

Hopefully (if previous freezes are anything to go by) it won't all be too
late for me to do something useful when I get back :-)

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679