Re: fdutils on arm

>Someone needs to work out and provide a fix for 97031/97545 (fdutils
>doesn't build on arm/unstable). It doesn't matter if it's a crock or
>a hack or whatever. (And no one else can help since it's specific to
>arm/unstable)

It's not as specific as all that.  Start by removing all the inclusions of
<linux/*> headers, then add references to libc headers or local definitions
until it compiles again.  You can do that on any architecture and it should
then build on ARM.  I was rather hoping the maintainer might do this, though
he doesn't seem to be taking much of an interest.

I guess I can look at this later if nobody else wants to.

p.