Re: gmon_start

In message <E14mx0L-00065f-00@kings-cross.london.uk.eu.org>
          Philip Blundell <philb@gnu.org> wrote:

> >I'm about to start doing a new RiscPC release and a new LART release, working
> >from the current archive.
>
> By the way, what's the situation with RiscPC boot-floppies?  The "netwinder"
> disks from potato work on the CATS (though not yet the NetWinder, to my slight
> embarrassment); the woody ones don't work at all yet, though they do build for
> both riscpc and netwinder now.
>
> I'll try to upload 2.2.19 and 2.4.3 kernels to unstable this afternoon for
> people to play with.

I've not had a great deal of luck with any of the bf builds beyond the
one I did months ago (the one I last tried restarts the installer at
various points, and when Debian is eventaully rebooted, there's
something in inittab that isn't too happy); I've been meaning to do a
new one of course, but not got around to it.

I've mostly updated my install doc to HTML; perhaps Wookey and I can
work towards putting combining some of his instructions, and making a
definitive document for RiscPCs which we can both keep up to date:

http://chocky.mine.nu/debian/DebianBF.html
(not quite done, hence old version in sig).

Peter

 Peter Naulls - peter@erble.freeserve.co.uk -  http://chocky.mine.nu/
 Java for RISC OS and ARM - http://www.java.riscos.org.uk/
 Debian Linux on RiscPCs - http://www.erble.freeserve.co.uk/