interpreting the buildd log

Hi,

I'd like to get my package (geomview) into "testing".  ARM is one
of the architectures for which the build has failed, so I had a look
at the buildd log to see why.

The log is at

  http://buildd.armlinux.org/~buildd/fetch.php?pkg%3Dgeomview%26ver%3D1.8.0-5%26arch%3Darm%26stamp%3D982990516%26file%3Dlog%26as%3Draw

and what it says is:

-------------------------- log -------------------------

  /usr/bin/sudo /usr/bin/apt-get  -q -y install debhelper lesstif-dev texi2html mesag-dev
Reading Package Lists...
Building Dependency Tree...
or been moved out of Incoming.

  debhelper: Depends: perl but it is not going to be installed
             Depends: lynx
E: Sorry, broken packages
apt-get failed.
Package installation failed
Trying to reinstall removed packages:
Trying to uninstall newly installed packages:
Source-depedencies not satisfied; skipping geomview

Is this a real bug somewhere, or merely a symptom of the situation
that "some required packages have not yet been created or been moved
out of Incoming"?

Assuming the latter, will the buildd get around to re-attempting the
build of geomview?  Is it automatic, or does someone need to nudge it?

I'm not an ARM person, so any insight is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Steve