Re: Autobuilders - do we need more?

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 09:45:55AM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> I think ARM is okay at the moment; almost all the packages that are unbuilt have
> actually failed, so human intervention is what's needed rather than machine
> cycles.

Funnily enough...  right now, my package has failed build on ARM, and from
what I've been told, it's a problem with the autobuilder, not with my source.
[Its not picking up debhelper automatically as a build-depend]

If there was a "testing" release ARM machine available, I could go build it
myself.  But as things stand right now, I can't; I have to wait for the
autobuilder to be fixed.

It would be nice to see more "testing" machines available to play with, not
just potato everywhere.