Re: more __gmon_start__ afflictions

I think the versions of login and sudo in the archive now should be OK.  Cron
and passwd are probably still broken but I'll try to upload replacements for
those today.  I've patched the linker by hand on medusa and europa so there
shouldn't be any recurrence for packages built by those machines.  But, due to
the nature of the bug, it may be that some other packages are already broken
and problems with those will surface some way down the line.

Irritatingly, a gcc bug is currently preventing the binutils package from
building so it will be a short while before the fix can be disseminated.  I'm
tempted to install GCC 3 on at least one of the autobuilders and see if that
helps any.

p.