Re: ruby

Philip Blundell wrote:

> In message <[🔎] 41f949514a%peter@erble.freeserve.co.uk>, Peter Naulls writes:
> >Done.  What's next? :-)
>
> Well, looking at the dep-wait rollcall, there are a lot of packages stuck
> waiting for libsdl-mixer-dev, libmysqlclient10-dev, libgnomeprint-dev and
> libgtk1.2-dev(1.2.8-1); also, virtually the whole of KDE is waiting for
> kdelibs3-dev.  Care to figure out what needs doing to make those
> libraries available?

I was able to build gnome-print just fine (I think it's missing a Build-Depends
or two, so I bugreported against libgnomeprint11).  I also built bonobo,
libglade, control-center, gnome-core and gnome-applets.  gnome-vfs is waiting
for a bug fix in guile-core (important bug filed against guile1.4, maintainer is
investigating).

If I could get gpg to work, I could debsign the .changes and upload all of these
babies right away.  Right now, --list-keys shows all of my keys as invalid,
though alpha and x86 boxes with the same NFS-mounted dir are just fine.

Is anyone else having this problem?  If not, any clues as to what might be going
wrong?  If nobody else is having this problem, I really don't want to file an
important bug against gnupg...

-Adam P.