Re: qpopper

On 6 Feb 2001, James Troup wrote:

> > I'm doing this now; I've filed a bug.
>
> Err, what?  Hello?  buildd chroot support anyone?

Unpacking sendmail (from .../sendmail_8.9.3-21_arm.deb) ...
Setting up libpam0g-dev (0.72-13) ...

Setting up sendmail (8.9.3-21) ...
Stopping mail transport agent: sendmail.

You are doing a new install, or have erased /etc/mail/sendmail.mc.
If you've accidentaly erased /etc/mail/sendmail.mc, check /var/backups.

Sendmail will not start until it is configured.
Do you wish to configure sendmail now, or wait until later?

Configure now ? (y/N) dpkg: error processing sendmail (--configure):

c.