ReiserFS Re: wanna-build progress report

Hi,

When talking about ReiserFS, does it compile well with the arm kernel
nowdays? Last time I tried, about half a year ago there were some
bit-manipulation functions which in the i386 kernel were defined as
preprocessor macros, but as ordinary functions in arm. This made the
utils, like mkfs not that easy to compile. I had to compile the necesary
files in arch/arm... first, and then manually link the utils.

// M
---
This signature ought to be left blank, but is not.