ReiserFS Re: wanna-build progress report
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ReiserFS Re: wanna-build progress report
- From: Mikael Brandström <mikael@Brandstrom.ORG>
- Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:17:22 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0102021412590.339-100000@Eros>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
When talking about ReiserFS, does it compile well with the arm kernel
nowdays? Last time I tried, about half a year ago there were some
bit-manipulation functions which in the i386 kernel were defined as
preprocessor macros, but as ordinary functions in arm. This made the
utils, like mkfs not that easy to compile. I had to compile the necesary
files in arch/arm... first, and then manually link the utils.
This signature ought to be left blank, but is not.
On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 at 03:34, Chris Rutter wrote:
> The list-all-packages page is now working again (PHP seems to have
> developed an aversion to things it used to accept over the past month),
> though sadly it only crawls down at about three times the speed of
> medusa -- around 2kB/s or so. This is still pretty painful. Possibly
> an opportunity to install ReiserFS or something.
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com