Re: Installing...

In message <[🔎] E13wTfZ-0004qt-00@chiark.greenend.org.uk>
          Jonathan Amery <jdamery@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> In article <[🔎] d1baf11d4a%peter@erble.freeserve.co.uk> you write:
> >Installing Debian on a RiscPC using boot floppies is covered in the
> >document pointed to below in my sig.
> >

>  Question about CD-ROM should probably use `ln -s /dev/hdb /cdrom` rather than
> hda as hdb is more likely on a RiscPC.
>
>  Question about undeleteing should refer to the Undeletion HOWTO.

Fair comments - I have a load of other stuff to go in at some point
(mostly things mentioned by Wookey and some other minor stuff too
which I haven't got round to yet).

>  And as another question, has anyone fixed !Partman yet to work properly
> with disks > 9999 cylinders?[1]
>
>  Jonathan.
>
>  [1] Don't say they don't work - I've got a 20Gb disk in Ysolde :)

Probably not.  But you can get the source and have a go yourself - it's
floating round the ARM Linux site.

Peter

 Peter Naulls - peter@erble.freeserve.co.uk
 Homepage - http://free.prohosting.com/~chocky/