Re: ARM build machines

On Fri 10 Nov, Scott Bambrough wrote:
> I arranged for three machines for autobuild purposes.  I have no idea if
> they are currently being used.  Rod?

Assuming we are not talking at cross-purposes; I believe Chris only set up
one machine (medusa.armlinux.org) with buildd as he ran out of time and has
now sunk under college work until the end of term. He is aware that various
people offered machines.

As someone said, I think we are shorter of time/manpower than machinery...

I could generate a list of jobs if it would help :-) In fact I might just do
that.

I'm hoping Chris will get time to upload the newer arm-port page I did soon.
If anyone else has the authority (I'm mouldering in the NM queue) it's sat at
http://www.aleph1.co.uk/armlinux/debian/arm.html
please feel free...at least make it look like we're doing something :-)

Wookey
--
Aleph One Ltd, Bottisham, CAMBRIDGE, CB5 9BA, UK  Tel (00 44) 1223 811679